Learn essential collection of desktop applications
Microsoft Office is the industry standard for office automation. From documentation, reporting, spreadsheet calculations and multimedia presentations to emailing and database management. Microsoft Office is the ultimate choice of businesses, the demand of the highly skilled and qualified Microsoft Office Professionals has greatly evolved. OraSoft’s Microsoft Office Automation Program will cover majority of the demanding tools and features of Microsoft Office suite to survive in local and international industries. On the successful completion of the program, participants are qualified to use the features of the Microsoft Office 2013 system, making them more valuable to companies who want to reinforce their technology investment with accelerated productivity and improved organizational performance.
New users will be guided through the fundamentals of the new office interface, while experienced users will be brought up to speed on the new navigation and functionality of the 2013 edition. This course will train you how to best meet your needs through the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Course Benefits
- Set yourself apart as a desktop computing expert
- Build credibility through proof of skills
- Demonstrate computing efficiency
- Possess a professional credential
- Differentiate yourself from others
- Course Manual
- Course Completion Certificate
- Who should attend this course?
- Individuals looking for a career in IT Industry
- Individual who want to become more competitive in the job market
- Organizations planning to upgrade their employees on the new Microsoft Office system
- Anyone who wants to become proficient in Microsoft Office
||4:30pm to 6:00pm OR 7:00pm to 8:30pm
||Five Days a Week (Monday to Friday)
|Course Fee :
||Course Manual, Participation Certificate